Thursday, October 3, 2013

MY EXPERIENCE SO FAR IN HPIAM
For me it was the best experience I've had to be in pretty Esperanza Marquez because I've known people new teachers every day help me to improve and be a better student.
I learned to make good and proper decisions to be more responsible to integrate to a better society where you first have to have principles and values ​​to demonstrate that despite not speak very good English I have to force myself to that if I want to get a scholarship you need to have a good GPA.
I am eleven (junior) even though it has not been easy all this time I feel happy of myself because I've never failed a class but I had to strain.
From that between studying here I put in my mind and heart that my only competition is myself every morning to get to school I have to remember so you can finish well with my school honors.

In each class I am grateful to each teacher to understand me for offering your help I thank God they have realized that it is difficult for my English but not an obstacle in my life and that with God all things are possible. God put me here for a reason and it's also about the word of God to my classmates and teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment