Monday, January 13, 2014

Assignment: write a new post about your 3-week Christmas break


For the Christmas break I was going to universal studios in the first week but I didn’t go because my parents worked all week so I woke up every day around ten am I was practice piano Wednesday , Friday  I went to the church and I heard the sermon. Saturday I practiced with the group song Christian songs until eleven pm Sunday I went to the church I studied the bible I listened the sermon and I serviced teaching to the kids about Jesus.The second week I begun to read a book call CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL is about adolescents giving testimony how God changed their life when they accepted like their God and Sir I learn many things. The last day of the year every family of the church took some of food and we meet in the church and shared a great night. And the last week of the break I studied, I did my homework and played piano and played basketball. I think that the break was well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment